Savanna Private Game Reserve – An exclusive 5-star lodge, Savanna is situated in the internationally famous Sabi Sand Reserve within the greater Kruger National Park Conservancy. Our internationally acclaimed lodge offers an exclusive, personalised and intimate safari experience to our guests, with a unique style of tented accommodation
The Savanna Suite – Two air conditioned suites each with lounge area, heated plunge pool, inside and outside shower bath and double vanities and a coffee machine. A separate lounge with veranda divides the two suites making it the ideal small villa offering for a family or friends travelling together.
A private vehicle, Guide and tracker are guaranteed, and two game drives a day with private dining.
The Directors House – A spacious home away from home, overlooking a water hole and grasslands of the western Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. This beautiful home includes three large bedrooms and two separate bathrooms, a large open plan kitchen lounge and dining area opens up to a beautiful veranda and private heated pool.
A private vehicle is guaranteed and two game drives a day are included.
SAVANNA PRIVATE GAME RESERVE COVID-19 SADC Special
The rates are valid for travel in Jan and Feb 2022
Luxury Suite From R4500 PPPN sharing / R27 000 total for 3 nights (Max 2 guests)
Executive Suite From R5600 PPPN sharing / R33 600 total for 3 nights
True Safari Experience
An exclusive 5-star lodge, Savanna is situated in the internationally famous Sabi Sand Reserve within the greater Kruger National Park Conservancy. Our internationally acclaimed lodge offers an exclusive, personalised and intimate safari experience to our guests, with a unique style of tented accommodation.
Our lodge lies in an area where ‘Big 5’ sightings are so frequent, it is not unusual to see lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhino in a single game drive. Our specially designed game viewing vehicles and highly trained guides with a vast knowledge of the African bushveld, take guests on close and intimate encounters with a large variety of wildlife. Numerous nearby dams and a series of waterholes in front of the lodge attract many species, especially in the dry winter months when elephants are daily visitors.
Our beautifully appointed suites nestle amongst indigenous bush and trees that provide privacy, quiet and a haven for birds. The epitome of elegance and comfort, the décor is a blend of colonial and classic with hand-crafted furniture, fine linen, and beautiful artwork. Three Executive and four Luxury Suites offer a unique ‘Out of Africa’ experience with canvas roofs above draped ceilings set on permanent structures. All have magnificent bathrooms and decks looking onto waterholes in the bush. All suites have private, heated plunge pools.
At A Glance
- Located within the exclusive Sabi Sands Private Reserve
- Seven individually decorated suites
- Each suite has its own plunge pool and overlooks the waterhole
- Big 5 game-viewing, adjacent to the Kruger National Park
Our five-star luxury lodge offers nine exquisite suites. Seven of our suites have tented roofs, blending the elegance of a by-gone colonial era with all the convenience of modern facilities.
Each suite offers guests private patios, plunge pools and outdoor showers, as well as air-conditioned interiors, minibars stocked with inviting treats, a coffee machine and décor that epitomises the elegance of understated luxury.
- SA rates for inter provincial leisure travel.
- Rates are subject to availability.
- The rates are valid for travel in Jan and Feb 2022.
- Excludes all alcoholic beverages (mini bar/bar and game drive)
- Two game drives a day are included.
- Excludes Sabi Sand Gate entrance fees / landing fees/ transfers
- Please note that the Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) fee of R138 per person per night (Vat incl) will be added to the above rates and will be invoiced with the accommodation, capped at a max 3 night c
3 nights minimum stay
- Meals and non alcoholic beverages
- Two game drives per day.
- More than 29 days before arrival – 10% non-refundable deposit on the full accommodation amount due to Savanna
- 28 – 21 days before arrival – 50% of full accommodation amount due to Savanna
- 20 – 14 days before arrival – 75% of full accommodation amount due to Savanna
- 13 days or less – 100% of full accommodation amount due to Savanna
- Extra cancellation charges may occur from 3rd Party suppliers (flights/transfers).
- We advise that all travellers purchase travel insurance that provides full cancellation cover.