Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge – Traversing over 75 000 hectares, Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge is situated on a hill, in the heart of the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve. Ingeniously set amongst boulders and age-old Tamboti trees, the lodge offers visitors the utmost in luxury and hospitality, where you will find yourself enchanted by a world of intrigue and majestic beauty.
Little Madikwe Private Game Lodge – The ultimate in luxury and privacy, Little Madikwe boasts an opulent self-contained 2-bedroom Private Villa (±390m²) accommodating 4 to 5 guests, with its own game drive vehicle and game ranger, as well as a villa attendant to take care of your every need! A diverse wine selection, gourmet kitchen and lounge complete the picture.
By reserving suites 9 and 10, Little Madikwe forms a completely private camp accommodating up to 8 guests, ideal for families and small group safaris. This Private Villa also boasts a large swimming pool and offers extended amenities to groups of guests wanting to truly get away from it all on a wildlife safari in Africa.
A personal luxury is being able to set your own meal and safari game drive times, making this the ideal, exclusive family escape in Africa.
Madikwe Hills Lodge Is Offering An Unprecedented SADC Special
Extended Until 30 June 2021
Luxury Suite From R 6500 PP Sharing
Luxury Private Villa: R 30 000 per villa per night (8 Sharing)
Excludes Peak Season
- Two 3-hour game drives a day (morning and afternoon)
- ‘Big 5’ game viewing in state-of-the-art game-viewers
- Tea, filter coffee and biscuits on morning game drive
- Drinks and refreshments on afternoon game drive
- Bush breakfasts and dinners on request for larger groups
Madikwe Hills Lodge Pay 3 Stay 4 Mid Week Special
Valid Until 30 June 2021
Madikwe Hills is offering an unbelievable Pay For 3 Nights Get Your 4th Night Free mid-week special on their already discounted rates.
This means an extra 25% off!
*Check In On Sunday or Monday
Madikwe Game Reserve
Madikwe Game Reserve covers about 75 000 hectares of bushland stretching all the way up to the Botswana border, and is one the largest and most popular game reserves in South Africa.
Once farm land (up until 1991), the Reserve has now been restored to its former natural environment with 86 mammals (from mice to elephant), 420 bird species (110 being rare) and 104 tree species. Predominantly grasslands and bushveld, intermingled with lone mountains and rocky outcrops, the Reserve is home to Cheetahs, Wild Dogs, Leopards, Hyenas, Lion, Elephant, Black & White Rhino, Buffalo, Zebra, Giraffe and various antelope.
Ultra Luxury Suites
- Inclusive of VAT
- In South African Rands
- Subject to availability TARIFFS CHANGES
- All tariffs quoted are subject to change, without prior notice, however rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Luxury accommodation
- Two game drives per day
- Three meals daily
- Tea / Coffee
- A wide selection of local beverages, house wines & spirits
- High tea canapés & snacks • Selection of Fruit Juices
- Laundry service
- Road transfers from the Madikwe Airstrip to the lodge
- Optional walking safaris RATES EXCLUDE
- Curio shop purchases
- Cellar wines and premium spirits
- Telephone calls
- Spa treatments
- Lodge transfers
- Airport Tax
- Park Entry Fees – Road & Air (Entrance and landing fees are subject to change without prior notification)
Madikwe Hills Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy is as follows:
45–31 days – 50% of full amount
30–15 days – 75% of full amount
14 days or less – 100% of full amount
20% Non-Refundable for group of 4 suites or more
20% Non-Refundable between 20 Dec & 05 Jan (Peak Period)
Cancellation is effective only when advice is received in writing by our reservation office. Bookings are not transferable.
- At Main Camp children over 10 will be accepted (one child may share a suite with 2 full paying adults) and pay 50% of the adult sharing rate. Adults and the child will share a row on the game drive vehicle.
- Little Madikwe – Our Family Suite can accommodate children of any age.
- Babysitters are available.