Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp faces an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife both day and night.
As part of the greater Kruger National Park, which covers an area of 2.2 million hectares, this Timbavati safari lodge is a wildlife haven boasting a diversity of animal life including the Big 5 (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo). With 100 km² of bush to traverse, you have plenty of space to explore the endless variety of Africa’s wildlife in an open Land Rover or on foot.
The Main Camp consists of six Luxury Suites, one Luxury Family Suite and two Honeymoon Suites which all offer modern amenities and magnificent views of the African Bush. The Luxury and Honeymoon Suites each have private plunge pools and comfortable outdoor lounge areas.
The ultimate in safari privacy, Waterbuck Private Camp at Kings Camp, boasts a four-bedroomed villa with its own Land Rover with game ranger and tracker, as well as a villa host and chef to take care of your every need!
KING CAMP PRIVATE GAME RESERVE COVID-19 SADC Special
Extended Until 31 March 2021
Luxury Suite: R 6500 PPPN Sharing
*Excludes Peak Season
Kings Camp Pay 3 Stay 4 Special
Valid Until 30 June 2021
Kings Camp is offering a crazy Pay For 3 Nights Get Your 4th Night Free mid-week special on their already discounted rates.
This means an extra 25% off!
*Check In On Sunday or Monday
Made up of six Luxury Suites, one Luxury Family Suite and two Honeymoon Suites, Kings Camp Lodge offers the perfect Kruger Park safari escape. The lodge is positioned on the edge of a savanna plain and the grounds are dappled with the shade of Acacia trees. A vast array of wildlife frequent the watering hole and the camp grounds both day and night, allowing for spectacular game viewing from the doorstep of this Timbavati lodge.
At a Glance
- Open-plan, informal lounge and bar
- Coffee lounge
- Terrace and raised viewing lounge overlooking waterholeDining room
- Swimming pool
- Pampering Spa
- Well equipped gymApple Mac laptop with complimentary Wi-Fi
- A flat screen smart TV with digital satellite viewing
- Traditional boma
- Well stocked curio shop with safari gear, local arts and crafts
Kings Camp Lodge offers a number of comfortable, open-air living areas in which to relax and soak up the tranquillity of the African bush. The raised viewing lounge, sheltered from the sun by a thatched roof, overlooks the active waterhole. This is an ideal spot to while away the hours and offers the best vantage point for unexpected wildlife sightings.
The coffee lounge offers a generous space where guests can relax between game activities as well as indulge in refreshments before and after drives. A flat screen smart TV with digital satellite viewing and Apple Mac laptop with complimentary Wi-Fi are all available in the lounge for guest convenience.
- Luxury accommodation
- Three meals daily
- Tea / Coffee
- Two game drives per day with refreshments
- Optional walking safaris
- All beverages excluding premium wines from our wine cellar
- Cellar wines
- Premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs cigars and cigarettes
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Additional activities
- Wellness treatments
- Laundry Service
- Timbavati Foundation donations
- Timbavati Conservation Levy
- Timbavati Road Levy (self-driving guests)
- R 50 per person collection fee and R 50 per person drop-off fee for flights to and from the airstrip
- Kosher Services
- 45–30 days – 50% of full amount
- 30–15 days – 75% of full amount
- 14 days or less – 100% of full amount
- Bookings are not transferable
- Children aged from 6 and above are welcome at the Lodge.
- Children ages 6-11 years can share a room with their parents.
- Children sharing a suite with 2 full paying guests will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
Drones are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Timbavati Game Reserve, failure to comply with this rule will result in a heavy fine or arrest by reserve management.