Klaserie Drift is set in the heart of the Greater Kruger National Park and offers a true, exclusive retreat into nature. Located in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, which has superb game viewing, abundant fauna and flora and diverse landscapes.
Klaserie Drift features the big five, breath taking scenery and beautiful, luxurious five-star accommodation with all the modern amenities.
Lodge Facilities – A contemporary wooden veranda sporting a glorious infinity pool, day beds and a dining area which overlooks the African bushveld form the main attraction at Klaserie Drift.
Indulge in glorious luxury as elephants, monkeys and buffalo take a drink in the Klaserie river below. Quench your thirst at our open-air bar and choose from a selection of South African wines and cocktails or share stories around an open fire under the starlit night sky.
Spacious yet warmly decorated, the main lodge comprises a stylish lounge and library area, ideal for unwinding with a good book on a cool winter’s evening. Whatever the weather, our highly trained chefs, spa therapist and friendly staff are always on hand to deliver an unforgettable experience.
KLASERIE DRIFT SAFARI CAMP 2020 Local Special
Valid for travel until 24 December 2020
Suite With River View: R 4475 PPPN Sharing
Suite With Garden View: R 3475 PPPN Sharing
Experiences at Klaserie Drift
Whether you are into animals, birds, relaxation or just a family escape, a stay at Klaserie Drift has something for everyone. Every morning and evening you will delve deep into nature on an exciting game drive or walking safari. During the day you can book a treatment with our qualified spa therapist and families can enjoy a fun-filled kids activity after breakfast. We also have our specialist safari packages, including a Yoga and Wellness Safari and a Birding Safari available for exclusive group bookings.
Peering out over the serene Klaserie River, Misava Safari Camp offers breath-taking views across the African savannah. Featuring four elegant garden-view rooms and two opulent villas overlooking the river, each luxury suite is complete with its own private deck area.
Perfect for couples and honeymooners looking for a romantic getaway, relaxation and exclusivity is at the heart of this lodge. Take a dip in the infinity pool, unwind at the open-air bar or simply immerse yourself with a good read in our comfortable library.
Interpretive morning and afternoon game drives are conducted by our qualified and experienced guides who are intensely passionate about the bush. Weaving intriguing stories with their vast knowledge of the flora and fauna, every drive is a unique opportunity to better understand this wildest of places.
Feel the sand beneath your feet as you explore the African bush from an entirely different perspective. Without the constant hum of an engine you will begin to notice all the sounds of the bush, from the serenading songbirds to the crackle of branches betraying elephants feeding in the distance.
It’s an all-round family experience that makes taking a safari with children a reality. With flexibility around accommodation and our dedicated, spacious family unit with inter-connecting rooms we give your children the freedom to have fun and explore while remaining close at hand.
Indulge in a therapeutic massage or treat yourself to a luxury pedicure to the backdrop of the beautiful African bush. Our professional therapists are on hand with a full range of spa treatments and therapies.
Private Guides Safaris
Enhance your experience by opting for a private safari vehicle and guide, affording you the luxury of a safari tailored specifically for you. Whether you’re into birds or buffalo, our guides will do their utmost to create your perfect safari experience, free from all the normal time constraints.
Take your photography to the next level by pre-ordering a professional wildlife camera and lens. We use a highly reputable third party to ensure the best quality equipment and will organise it to be delivered ready for your arrival at the lodge – no hassle necessary!
- Luxury, fully serviced accommodation
- 2 game drives per day in an open-air game drive vehicle Walking safari / bush experiences (subject to availability and needs to be booked prior to arrival)
- All meals – Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks Beverages – Mineral waters, tea and coffee
- Game drive snacks
- Flights & Transfer
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve conservation fee: (Only applicable to guests over the age of 12) R 200.00 per person per night (1 Jan – 31 Dec 2020)
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve entrance fee of R 190.00 (1 Jan – 31 Dec 2020 per vehicle for self-drive guests)
- All local and Premium beverages – Wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Laundry and Telephone calls
- Massage therapies – which also need to be booked in advance
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival – 50% cancellation fees
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival – 75% cancellation fees
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival – 100% cancellation fees
- No shows will be charged the full amount for the duration of the booking
- All children are welcome at Amani Safari Camp.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome at Misava Safari Camp.
- Children under the age of 4 stay free of charge at Amani Safari Camp.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate – maximum of one child sharing with adults.
- Children 12 years and older are regarded as adults and will be charged the adult per person sharing rate.
- Children 12 years and older can share with 2 adults and will be charged the per person sharing rate, subject to availability at time of booking.