Chitwa Chitwa is more than just a luxury private game lodge in the bush. It is an extraordinary safari experience. Immerse yourself in luxury while you are surrounded by nature.
Chitwa Chitwa offers a holistic and sensorial experience which starts at sunrise and captures the very essence of the magnificent wildlife heritage and natural landscape of Africa before sunset.
Chitwa Chitwa COVID-19 SADC Special
Valid for travel until 30 September 2021
R 6500 PP Sharing
- 05h00 Wake up, meet at lodge for coffee
- 05h30 Depart for a safari (game drive)
- 08h45 Head back to camp for breakfast
- 10h00 Bush walk with your ranger or alternative activities and relaxation
- 13h00 Lunch
- 16h00 Afternoon tea at lodge
- 16h30 Evening safari and sundowners
- 19h30 Head back to camp
- 20h00 Aperitifs
- 20h30 Dinner
- Night Cap
This luxury lodge basks in the sun on the banks of one of the largest dams of the exclusive 63,000 hectare Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, which forms part of the greater Kruger National Park. World-renowned for its amazing game viewing and big cat interactions.
Each of the six individually decorated suites open onto a private lake-view deck with its own private plunge pool, framed by a spacious timber deck that overlooks the nearby water – a popular drinking hole for our wealth of wildlife. The luxury suites are very spacious, varying from 130 to 180 square metres, and can accommodate 1 extra bed for children under the age of 12 yrs only.
At A Glance
- Located within the exclusive Sabi Sands Private Reserve
- Six individually decorated suites
- Each suite has its own plunge pool and overlooks the waterhole
- Big 5 game-viewing, adjacent to the Kruger National Park
Spacious suites vary from 130 to 180 square metres hosting a maximum of 12 guests. Each suite comes with its own viewing deck and private plunge pool. No corner has been left untouched in these meticulously decorated suites. You will not be disappointed.
Valid for SADC residents only (a copy of SA ID / SADC passport / work permit will be required when making the reservation).
2 nights minimum stay, recommended length of stay is 3 nights.
Accommodation, all meals, two safari game activities per day, water, tea, coffee.
- All other drinks, babysitting, private transfers, gratuities, laundry service, other items of a personal nature.
- All airport taxes and applicable Sabi Sand entrance fees (R 310.00 cash per vehicle & R 140.00 per person) are for the clients own account. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Private use of safari vehicle accompanied by an expert guide is available on request and costs: ZAR 15 000 nett p /day
COVID19 Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total value of the booking is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- 50% of booking value charged if cancellation is 45 to 30 days prior to arrival
- 100% of booking value charged if cancellations is 29 days or less prior to arrival
- All reservations, amendments or cancellations are valid only if advised and accepted in writing.
- If booking needs to be postponed within 14 days due to COVID, please contact us on [email protected]