Simbavati reserves the right to allocate the booking to any one of our four 4* safari lodges.
Valid for SADC residents only (a copy of SA ID / SADC passport / work permit will be required when making the reservation).
2 nights minimum stay, recommended length of stay is 3 nights.
Accommodtion, all meals, two safari game activities per day, water, tea, coffee and a daily sundowner drink.
- All other drinks, babysitting, private transfers, gratuities, laundry service, other items of a personal nature.
- Conservation levies, bed levies and gate entrance fees.
- Timbavati Conservation Levy (will be added to invoices for prepayment, or collected at the lodge directly) of R100 per adult per night and R100 per child under 12 years per night (subject to increase from 01 Jan 2021).
- A vehicle entrance fee of R190 is only payable at the Timbavati Control Gate (subject to increase from 01 Jan 2021).
- Return transfers from Hoedspruit’s Eastgate Airport (HDS). Please note special conditions for Simbavati Trails Camp.
Conservation Levies and Additional Reserve Fees (subject to change).
- Timbavati Conservation Levy of R100 per adult per night and R100 per child under 12 years per night (will be added to invoices for prepayment, or collected at the lodge directly).
- A vehicle entrance fee of R190 is only payable at the Timbavati Control Gate .
- Klaserie Bed Levy of R150 per person per night.
- Klaserie Conservation Levy of R200 per person per night.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Simbavati River Lodge and Simbavati Machaton Camp (if Machaton is booked on a Sole Use basis).
- Between 0 – 3 years; no charge and includes all meals.
- Between 4 – 11 years: 50% of per person sharing rate when sharing with parents in family chalets.
- 12 years & older sharing with parents in family chalets; 3rd/4th person rate applicable.
- Child sharing with one parent in a Luxury Safari Tent: per person sharing rate applicable.
- Simbavati River Lodge: children 6 years & over are allowed on Game Drives. Families with younger children may arrange a private vehicle prior to arrival subject to availability.
- Simbavati Camp George: children 8 years & over are allowed on Game Drives.