FROM: R 11835 | USD $ 631 | GBP £ 516 | AUS $ 980 PPPN Sharing
Each of the 69 roomy sea-facing units has its own furnished terrace or balcony, twin, or king-size beds, fully fitted bathroom, satellite TV, mini-bar, air-con, hairdryer, and an electronic safe. The various suites are aptly named:
Junior, Ocean, Tropical, Palm, Romance, Penthouse, Presidential, and Royal.
The hotel offers a wide variety of activities for guests to choose from including:
- Watersports from The Boathouse, including waterskiing, kayaking, supping, and snorkelling.
- Sports centre, which offers gym workouts and classes with well-qualified instructors, and a spa. Classes include Pilates, kinesis and cardio workouts, Hatha yoga, sunset stretching, and Qi Gong (rooted in tai chi principles).
- Swimming in the sea or heated pools (of which there are three to choose from!)
- Tennis and squash courts.
- Table tennis and bocce ball are available to play in the hotel gardens.
What We Love
We love the authentic, island-style, thatch look of the hotel. The service and attention to detail one experiences at Beach Comber Royal Palm is second to none, and whilst it has a luxurious feel about it, the atmosphere is very relaxed and just the perfect haven for guests to escape reality for a while.
- Traveller Review Awards 2023
- World Travel Awards’ Leading Mauritius Beach resort in 2023
Where To Find Beach Comber Royal
Beach Comber Royal Palm is located on the sheltered northwest coast in Cap Malheureux in the Riviere du Rempart District. The hotel is situated on Grand Sable beach, just a short walk from the attractions of Grand Baie. The capital of Mauritius, Port Louis, is a thirty-minute drive away, and with the only helipad in this part of the island, airport transfers are a short twenty-minute trip.